This menu allows you to place new popcorn orders, review and edit Unit orders, and view order history.
Unit Order for 9/25/2003 or Unit Order for 11/20/2003:
The system displays the Unit Popcorn Order page for the Unit. Dependant upon your situation, some columns shown in the figure (such as Approved Scout Orders) may not appear on your screen:
1. Locate the line for the item to be ordered.
2. In the Cases box, type the number of cases, and in the Containers box, the number of containers you want to add to the order. Ability to choose container quantities is a Council setup decision.
3. Repeat this process for each item to be ordered.
As soon as a different line is clicked, the New Revised Unit Order column shows the new order quantities for the item you changed.
1. Locate the line for the item.
2. In the Cases box, type a hyphen (-) and then type the number of cases you want to subtract from the order.
3. In the Cont box, type a hyphen (-) and then type the number of containers you want to subtract from the order.
4. Click in a different line of the order.
5. As soon as you click in a different line, the New Revised Unit Order column shows the new order quantities for the item you changed.
6. Click† .
To view details of adjustments previously made, click View Order Adjustment Details at the far right side of the Order page.
Adjustments can be made to Unit orders by Unit Leaders until the Council places all Unit orders with Trailís End.† Order adjustments may require Council re-approval and the system may display a message stating the order will become unapproved as changes are saved. The system will show the Council any unapproved Unit orders before their final order is placed.
This option allows review of all orders placed on the Popcorn Sales System by the Unit, by Sales Cycle. Unit invoices can be printed from this page, but you will more often use the Reports menu to print invoices.
To review your Unitís orders:
1. On the Orders menu, click All Unit Orders and Adjustments.
The system displays the Consolidated Unit Popcorn Orders page
2. To print an invoice for the Unit, click Print Unit Invoice at the bottom right corner of the page.
Scroll to the right on the page to view the Print Unit Invoice link.
1.†† On the Orders menu, click Review Past Sales.
The system prompts you to choose a sales cycle:
1. Expand the sales cycle list.
2. Click the desired sales cycle.
3. Click .
The system displays a list of orders you can review
4. Click the order you want to review.
The system displays the Unit Popcorn Order page for the Unit.
Depending on the Unitís situation, some columns shown in the figure (such as Approved Scout Orders) might not appear on your screen.